The Bible does not connect the service to a ritual form, however, it speaks clearly about some parts of the service. These parts are as follows:
- prayer: petition, thanksgiving, mediation-through which the people of God express their thankfulness for the blessings given and ask supernatural help from their Lord
- praise: the proclaiming of God's grace and exalting Him by singing, with all one's heart and soul, with instruments and clapping of hands and dance
- worship: bowing down in the presence of the Lord, acknowledging God as absolute Lord
- preaching: the reading and explaining of the written Word, the presentation of the messages given by the Holy Spirit
- teaching: revealing the deeper coherence of the Bible
- giving testimonies: the believers' reports about the work of Jesus Christ in them, for them and with them
- the Lord's Supper: real communion with the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ who is the source of every blessing
- satisfying the spiritual and physical needs of the church through the working of the gifts of the Holy Spirit (e.g., praying for healing, deliverance or financial blessing)
In the services any of the above can come to the front - according to the needs of the local church - and determine the whole character of the service. Services can be held both in open-air places and in buildings (in a family's house, in a church house, in a stadium, etc.).
2013 Faith Church - All Rights Reserved
The information on this website is copyrighted and may not be used without the prior and written consent of Faith Church Hungary.